Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One Metal token can now be bought for about $4.76 or 0.00042787 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Huobi and Cryptopia. In the last week, Metal has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Metal has a total market capitalization of $91.84 million and approximately $5.78 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01492740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005264 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00084695 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057593 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.14 or 0.00612698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008957 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00150821 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, Tidex and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.