MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 29th. MinexCoin has a total market cap of $63.02 million and $73,035.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $21.01 or 0.00187559 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.86 or 0.01507740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00023113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00057461 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.02 or 0.00616232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00114053 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002602 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.