MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $5.83 or 0.00052260 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Fisco, CryptoBridge and Bleutrade. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $332.94 million and $3.20 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,292.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,180.92 or 0.10576700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,658.24 or 0.14851700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.75 or 0.01618840 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $318.49 or 0.02852450 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.51 or 0.00282170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.76 or 0.01636840 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00163643 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00052921 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $448.90 or 0.04020470 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, Fisco, CryptoBridge, Zaif, EXX, Livecoin, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.