Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Mooncoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded 15% lower against the US dollar. Mooncoin has a market cap of $50.49 million and approximately $83,497.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $181.45 or 0.01620570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005715 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00033947 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00049659 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005613 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00037838 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There is one coin for each millimeter of covering distance from the Earth to the Moon. Moon Coin has an increasing block reward reduction range, where in the first 100,000 blocks the reward can be between 0 and 1,000,000 coins, this then drops to 0-600,000 coins for the second 100,000 blocks and so on. After block 384,400 all block rewards are fixed at 29531. “
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
Mooncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.