MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded down 10.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 29th. One MyWish token can currently be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00006052 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. During the last week, MyWish has traded 17% lower against the US dollar. MyWish has a market capitalization of $12.06 million and $112,865.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.61 or 0.01414170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00058568 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.00610357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00115693 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002644 BTC.
MyWish Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MyWish intent to create a platform to improve the safety and convenience in the cryptosphere. The platform will allow to create and execute rules for distribution of funds using smart contracts and decentralized environment for calling them. Furthermore, within the platform will be possible to transfer crypto assets directly to the users' bank accounts. MyWish team will provide a mobile app and a website where anyone can create and manage a smart contract. MyWish token (WISH) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to enable the smart contracts creation. “
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy MyWish directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyWish must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MyWish using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.