Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. Neblio has a total market capitalization of $246.26 million and $3.86 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for approximately $19.29 or 0.00172250 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, OEX, Kucoin and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Neblio has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.68 or 0.00390048 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.62 or 0.00201973 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00077555 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.65 or 0.00398700 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00023362 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001269 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004635 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Kucoin and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.