NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $160.22 or 0.01426210 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Cryptomate, Exrates and Bittrex. During the last week, NEO has traded 33% higher against the dollar. NEO has a total market cap of $10.41 billion and $490.10 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011933 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005244 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022141 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00058239 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.15 or 0.00597733 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008824 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00114901 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.07 or 0.00356665 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, BigONE, Huobi, Binance, Quoine, Gate.io, Cryptomate, Livecoin, TDAX, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, CoolCoin, Lbank, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Exrates, OKEx, HitBTC, Tidebit, Coinnest, Upbit, Kucoin, Allcoin and BCEX. It is not possible to buy NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.