Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Nimiq token can now be bought for $5.73 or 0.00051812 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. During the last week, Nimiq has traded up 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. Nimiq has a total market capitalization of $60.13 million and $312,346.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.94 or 0.01619010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003697 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005754 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00033902 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00050102 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005481 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00037744 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Nimiq Token Trading
Nimiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nimiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.