NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. NobleCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.74 million and approximately $8,552.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NobleCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $183.11 or 0.01629880 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003669 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005759 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00034227 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00051236 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005636 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00038030 BTC.
NobleCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.