Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Omni has a total market cap of $31.15 million and approximately $148,567.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can now be purchased for approximately $55.57 or 0.00505619 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and C-CEX. Over the last seven days, Omni has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.30 or 0.01622260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003678 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005723 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00033889 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00050163 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005567 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037791 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.