ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for $1.20 or 0.00010665 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. ParkByte has a total market capitalization of $5.71 million and $72,094.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00048532 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $156.39 or 0.01399080 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006001 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00013992 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00047987 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006400 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 40% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012259 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.