Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. Over the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. One Pepe Cash token can now be bought for $0.0721 or 0.00000643 BTC on major exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Zaif and Tux Exchange. Pepe Cash has a total market cap of $50.63 million and $411,944.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $172.12 or 0.01533440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005197 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00023316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00056812 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.78 or 0.00612773 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00113770 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002589 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Counterparty DEX and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.