PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. Over the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0472 or 0.00000423 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. PinkCoin has a total market capitalization of $17.99 million and $338,394.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $764.08 or 0.06855900 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00035459 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00042985 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00030871 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 40.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001359 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.