PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 29th. One PostCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0451 or 0.00000401 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a total market cap of $716,173.00 and $5,066.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PostCoin has traded 24.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.52 or 0.00146804 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008442 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00041635 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00019332 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00044700 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00015109 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.