Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for about $1.03 or 0.00009253 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TDAX, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Kucoin. Over the last week, Power Ledger has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $375.86 million and approximately $23.66 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.34 or 0.01444970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00057951 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.94 or 0.00608501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00115254 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002620 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, TDAX, Bittrex, Binance, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.