QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One QASH token can now be bought for about $1.48 or 0.00013149 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Qryptos, Quoine and EtherDelta. QASH has a total market capitalization of $517.55 million and $15.18 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, QASH has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.79 or 0.01429810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00058505 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00610693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00115204 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002660 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, Qryptos, Quoine, Bitfinex, AEX, Huobi and EXX. It is not presently possible to buy QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.