Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $2.55 million and approximately $140,300.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for approximately $12.35 or 0.00110169 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $762.24 or 0.06794510 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00035063 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003316 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00039519 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006413 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00030043 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00018467 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to buy Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.