Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 29th. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for about $43.44 or 0.00387466 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Livecoin and Bleutrade. Qtum has a total market cap of $3.21 billion and approximately $394.60 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded 12.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004621 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00092044 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009974 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000042 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, ZB.COM, Livecoin, COSS, HitBTC, Bittrex, Kucoin, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, BigONE, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Binance, Coinnest, Allcoin, Coinrail, OKEx, Huobi, Coinone, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Bitfinex, EXX, Quoine, Qryptos, Bleutrade, BCEX, Liqui, CoinEgg and Bithumb. It is not possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.