Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 29th. One Quark coin can now be purchased for $0.0200 or 0.00000178 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia, AEX and Bittylicious. Quark has a market cap of $5.09 million and $8,448.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quark has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,330.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,200.03 or 0.10669100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,688.15 or 0.15008900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $182.97 or 0.01626680 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $319.96 or 0.02844680 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00286276 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.95 or 0.01626550 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00165690 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00053493 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $452.02 or 0.04018730 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and BX Thailand. It is not presently possible to buy Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.