Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/26/2018 – Gulfport Energy was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Gulfport Energy Corporation is an independent natural gas and oil company focused on the exploration and development of natural gas and oil properties in North America and is one of the largest producers of natural gas in the contiguous United States. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Gulfport holds significant acreage positions in the Utica Shale of Eastern Ohio and the SCOOP Woodford and SCOOP Springer plays in Oklahoma. In addition, Gulfport holds an acreage position along the Louisiana Gulf Coast, a position in the Alberta Oil Sands in Canada through its approximately 25% interest in Grizzly Oil Sands ULC and has an approximately 25% equity interest in Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. “
- 1/24/2018 – Gulfport Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $11.00 to $10.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Gulfport Energy was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Gulfport Energy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Gulfport Energy was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/24/2017 – Gulfport Energy had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/21/2017 – Gulfport Energy was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at Williams Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/15/2017 – Gulfport Energy was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – Gulfport Energy had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/11/2017 – Gulfport Energy is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/8/2017 – Gulfport Energy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
Gulfport Energy Corporation (NASDAQ GPOR) opened at $12.53 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $2,290.00, a P/E ratio of -46.41, a PEG ratio of 0.27 and a beta of 0.69. Gulfport Energy Corporation has a 1-year low of $10.90 and a 1-year high of $22.35. The company has a quick ratio of 0.57, a current ratio of 0.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67.
Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ:GPOR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The oil and gas producer reported $0.32 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.35 by ($0.03). The company had revenue of $265.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $302.33 million. Gulfport Energy had a net margin of 3.88% and a return on equity of 7.99%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 37.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.16 EPS. sell-side analysts expect that Gulfport Energy Corporation will post 1.35 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Gulfport Energy Corporation is an oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The Company focuses on the exploitation and acquisition of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil in the United States. The Company’s properties are located in the Utica Shale in Eastern Ohio and along the Louisiana Gulf Coast in the West Cote Blanche Bay (WCBB) and Hackberry fields.
Receive News & Ratings for Gulfport Energy Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulfport Energy Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.