Sanmina (NASDAQ: SANM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/23/2018 – Sanmina had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC to $33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/23/2018 – Sanmina had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $44.00.
- 1/22/2018 – Sanmina was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 1/22/2018 – Sanmina had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to $31.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – Sanmina was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Sanmina Corporation is engaged in providing electronics contract manufacturing services. It focuses on engineering and fabricating complex components and also on providing complete end-to-end supply chain solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers. The Company’s services include product design and engineering, including initial development, detailed design, prototyping, validation, preproduction services and manufacturing design release; manufacturing of components, subassemblies and complete systems; final system assembly and test; direct order fulfillment and logistics services, and after-market product service and support. Sanmina Corporation, formerly known as Sanmina-SCI Corp., is based in San Jose, California. “
- 12/18/2017 – Sanmina was upgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/12/2017 – Sanmina was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/2/2017 – Sanmina was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Sanmina Corp (NASDAQ SANM) traded up $0.25 during trading on Monday, reaching $28.15. The company had a trading volume of 283,360 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,047,998. The company has a market capitalization of $2,030.00, a PE ratio of 15.81, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.78 and a beta of 0.79. Sanmina Corp has a fifty-two week low of $26.45 and a fifty-two week high of $42.95. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a current ratio of 1.62.
Sanmina (NASDAQ:SANM) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, October 30th. The electronics maker reported $0.64 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.76 by ($0.12). Sanmina had a net margin of 2.02% and a return on equity of 12.27%. The firm had revenue of $1.76 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.75 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned $0.72 EPS. Sanmina’s revenue was up 5.4% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts predict that Sanmina Corp will post 3 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Sanmina Corporation is a provider of integrated manufacturing solutions, components, products and repair, logistics and after-market services. The Company provides its offerings primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in various industries, including communications networks, storage, industrial, defense and aerospace, medical and energy.
Receive News & Ratings for Sanmina Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sanmina Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.