Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 29th. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.09 or 0.00009932 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $27.56 million and approximately $13,065.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.37 or 0.00385498 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00088503 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001616 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.