SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One SALT token can now be purchased for $7.48 or 0.00066504 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, Upbit, Binance and Bittrex. SALT has a market cap of $397.06 million and approximately $10.69 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.79 or 0.01429810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00058505 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00610693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00115204 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002660 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Bittrex, Upbit, Liqui, EtherDelta, Huobi, Radar Relay, Token Store and Binance. It is not possible to purchase SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.