Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. During the last week, Skycoin has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $25.42 or 0.00226808 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $185.92 million and approximately $346,158.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $162.69 or 0.01450140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005211 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00057967 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.26 or 0.00608444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00115114 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002619 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.