SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. SONM has a market cap of $126.64 million and $4.33 million worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SONM token can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00003162 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, EtherDelta and COSS. In the last seven days, SONM has traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.33 or 0.01493290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.28 or 0.00613044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00115025 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SONM is a a multi-purpose decentralized supercomputer for general purpose computing, allowig users to monetize their idle hardware and providing services that range from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM project implements a fog computing structure instead of a costly cloud structure, reducing middlemen fees. The SNM token is required to buy and sell computational power in the SONM network. “
Buying and Selling SONM
SONM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, OKEx, HitBTC, YoBit, Tidex, Kucoin, EtherDelta and COSS. It is not possible to buy SONM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONM must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.