Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 29th. During the last seven days, Status has traded up 12.3% against the US dollar. Status has a market capitalization of $1.04 billion and $75.31 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00002660 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.79 or 0.01429810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00058505 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00610693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00115204 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.92 or 0.00354938 BTC.
Status Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Huobi, BigONE, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC, IDEX, ChaoEX, Liqui, AEX, EtherDelta, Bitfinex, Upbit, Tidex and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.