Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One Storm token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0838 or 0.00000744 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Radar Relay, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Storm has a market cap of $207.45 million and approximately $4.69 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Storm has traded 37.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $164.31 or 0.01465490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00057519 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $68.49 or 0.00610210 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00115115 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002617 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.