SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. During the last week, SunContract has traded 4% higher against the US dollar. One SunContract token can now be bought for $0.34 or 0.00003013 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. SunContract has a market cap of $37.24 million and $9.32 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.98 or 0.01525440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005196 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00023246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00056517 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.61 or 0.00612163 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00113851 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.