SwagBucks (CURRENCY:BUCKS) traded down 17.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 29th. One SwagBucks coin can currently be bought for $3.21 or 0.00028636 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, SwagBucks has traded down 14.5% against the dollar. SwagBucks has a total market capitalization of $1.12 million and $3,561.00 worth of SwagBucks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.29 or 0.00662222 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00014550 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007615 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003839 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.67 or 0.00219622 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00019871 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00051605 BTC.
SwagBucks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SwagBucks is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Swagbucks is intended for use on swagsociety.me. The coin had no premine or ICO phase. “
Buying and Selling SwagBucks
SwagBucks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy SwagBucks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SwagBucks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SwagBucks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SwagBucks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SwagBucks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.