Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One Synergy coin can now be purchased for about $3.40 or 0.00030222 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Synergy has a market cap of $11.49 million and approximately $44,187.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Synergy has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $768.84 or 0.06837140 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00035784 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00044744 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 40.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001357 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Buying and Selling Synergy
Synergy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synergy must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synergy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.