TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One TaaS token can now be bought for about $7.24 or 0.00064625 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Over the last week, TaaS has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. TaaS has a market capitalization of $58.96 million and approximately $540,595.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $168.86 or 0.01507740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00023113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00057461 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.02 or 0.00616232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00114053 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002602 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.