Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Tierion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002163 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, ChaoEX and Huobi. Tierion has a market cap of $103.05 million and $11.37 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Tierion has traded down 7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01492740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005264 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057593 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.14 or 0.00612698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008957 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00114072 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Tierion Token Trading
Tierion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Liqui, Huobi, ChaoEX, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Tierion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tierion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.