TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. TimesCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $99,510.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TimesCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.28 or 0.00011600 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded 20.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00011576 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $168.08 or 0.01520830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00055979 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.55 or 0.00611233 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00113679 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002562 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
TimesCoin Coin Trading
TimesCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to purchase TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TimesCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.