TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. Over the last week, TransferCoin has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. One TransferCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.11 or 0.00018939 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. TransferCoin has a market capitalization of $13.34 million and approximately $533,793.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 30.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.63 or 0.00445318 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00024141 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001804 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013778 BTC.
TransferCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase TransferCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TransferCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TransferCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.