TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. One TrueFlip token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.78 or 0.00015875 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, YoBit and Kucoin. In the last week, TrueFlip has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. TrueFlip has a total market capitalization of $11.15 million and $130,040.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011972 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005273 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.95 or 0.01411890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00058075 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.76 or 0.00601930 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008808 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00115540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002611 BTC.
TrueFlip Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “True Flip is a blockchain lottery platform. True Flip developed a bitcoin-based and fair-proof lottery 6/49 (Powerball*) and plan to make at least 3 more lottery games. “
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, Kucoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.