VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 29th. One VeChain coin can now be purchased for $6.57 or 0.00058447 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Liqui, EtherDelta and BigONE. VeChain has a market cap of $3.03 billion and approximately $96.14 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, VeChain has traded 19.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.64 or 0.01428270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022289 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.31 or 0.00607379 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008827 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00115084 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.49 or 0.00351160 BTC.
VeChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Qryptos, BigONE, Liqui, Lbank, Huobi, HitBTC and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.