VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. In the last seven days, VIBE has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar. One VIBE token can now be purchased for about $0.83 or 0.00007395 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance. VIBE has a total market cap of $149.30 million and approximately $5.54 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.69 or 0.01450140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005211 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00057967 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.26 or 0.00608444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00115114 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002619 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.