Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. During the last seven days, Voxels has traded up 19.4% against the US dollar. Voxels has a market capitalization of $76.91 million and $32.35 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00003293 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $181.45 or 0.01620570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005715 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00033947 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00049659 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005613 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00037838 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected]pr Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.