WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 29th. Over the last week, WaBi has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar. WaBi has a total market cap of $120.65 million and $4.67 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WaBi token can now be bought for $2.67 or 0.00023940 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $166.33 or 0.01493290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.28 or 0.00613044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00115025 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.