Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/26/2018 – Western Alliance Bancorporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DA Davidson.
- 1/26/2018 – Western Alliance Bancorporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – Western Alliance Bancorporation is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “overweight” rating and a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Western Alliance Bancorporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $54.00.
- 1/6/2018 – Western Alliance Bancorporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks Investment Research. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Western Alliance Bancorporation is the parent company of BankWest of Nevada, Alliance Bank of Arizona, Torrey Pines Bank, Miller/Russell & Associates, and Premier Trust. These dynamic companies provide a broad array of banking, leasing, trust, investment, and mortgage services to clients in Nevada, Arizona and California. Staffed with experienced financial professionals, these organizations deliver a broader product array and larger credit capacity than community banks, yet are empowered to be more responsive to customers’ needs than larger institutions. “
- 1/2/2018 – Western Alliance Bancorporation had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $65.00 to $69.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 12/15/2017 – Western Alliance Bancorporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) opened at $59.41 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a quick ratio of 0.89 and a current ratio of 0.89. Western Alliance Bancorporation has a 52 week low of $44.64 and a 52 week high of $60.68. The company has a market cap of $6,229.19, a PE ratio of 19.16, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.33 and a beta of 1.76.
Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, January 25th. The financial services provider reported $0.85 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.82 by $0.03. Western Alliance Bancorporation had a net margin of 36.56% and a return on equity of 15.82%. The company had revenue of $224.72 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $225.19 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.70 earnings per share. equities analysts predict that Western Alliance Bancorporation will post 3.91 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is a bank holding company. The Company provides a range of deposit, lending, treasury management, international banking and online banking products and services through its banking subsidiary, Western Alliance Bank (WAB or the Bank). The Company’s regional segments include Arizona, Nevada, Southern California and Northern California, which provide banking and related services to their respective markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Western Alliance Bancorporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Alliance Bancorporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.