WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 29th. One WeTrust token can now be bought for approximately $0.65 or 0.00005790 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui. During the last week, WeTrust has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. WeTrust has a market capitalization of $59.76 million and $2.62 million worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.86 or 0.01507740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00023113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00057461 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.02 or 0.00616232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00114053 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002602 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.