Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. One Woodcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00001900 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $1.72 million and $123.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004483 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002402 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00031001 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012258 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.