ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 29th. During the last week, ZenCash has traded up 41.4% against the dollar. One ZenCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $50.98 or 0.00457694 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, COSS and Bittrex. ZenCash has a total market capitalization of $158.30 million and approximately $5.38 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $180.74 or 0.01622670 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $446.26 or 0.04006560 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00064503 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.06 or 0.01185600 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00077928 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00026301 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.