Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. Zetacoin has a total market capitalization of $2.08 million and $2,120.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zetacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0124 or 0.00000110 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11,357.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,687.29 or 0.14992800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00053140 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.28 or 0.00508991 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00030886 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00034392 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $128.87 or 0.01147050 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005099 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003110 BTC.
Zetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and CoinEgg. It is not presently possible to buy Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.