GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 7th. In the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. GrandCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GrandCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.17 or 0.01828780 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 35.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006482 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00028134 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00047979 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003870 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002106 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.