ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 42.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 7th. In the last week, ParkByte has traded 15.7% lower against the dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.80 or 0.00009766 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. ParkByte has a total market cap of $3.82 million and approximately $210,996.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 33.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00045244 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.95 or 0.01144170 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00018881 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004634 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 49.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00042080 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004106 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 111.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013097 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.