Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 16.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 7th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $2.97 million and $2,962.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for $0.0117 or 0.00000142 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittylicious, BX Thailand and AEX. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 31.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,223.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $825.75 or 0.10056200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,016.87 or 0.12383700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.17 or 0.01828780 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $229.05 or 0.02789440 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.77 or 0.00240803 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.61 or 0.01164350 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00144245 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $386.95 or 0.04712330 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Bittylicious, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. It is not presently possible to buy Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.