1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded 16.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, 1337 has traded up 44.7% against the US dollar. One 1337 coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. 1337 has a market capitalization of $11.83 million and approximately $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00086539 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00107034 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00052066 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $66.95 or 0.00789588 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00036600 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00115821 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
1337 Coin Trading
1337 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase 1337 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1337 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.