adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. One adbank token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000295 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. adbank has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $56,353.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, adbank has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004615 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.41 or 0.01285520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021085 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012347 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00049428 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,235.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00295336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00108205 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
Buying and Selling adbank
adbank can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.