AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, AdEx has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. AdEx has a market capitalization of $75.60 million and $23.61 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdEx token can now be purchased for $1.25 or 0.00015268 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Gatecoin, EtherDelta and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.76 or 0.01298900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00281836 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002672 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui, Gatecoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.